Methods Matter podcast launched by Dementia Researcher and NCRM
A new podcast series launched by Dementia Researcher and NCRM provides an introduction to a range of research methods and considers how they could be applied in dementia research.
Methods Matter is hosted by Leah Fullegar, a dementia care PhD student at the University of Southampton who is joined by a selection of experts and researchers over the five-episode series.
The five episodes are:
- Qualitative Interviews, with Dr Kahryn Hughes from University of Leeds and Dr Jemima Dooley of the University of Bristol.
- Social Network Analysis, with Dr David Griffiths from the University of Stirling and Dr Anne-Nicole Casey of the University of New South Wales
- Qualitative Longitudinal Methods, with Dr Kahryn Hughes and Professor Andrew Clark of the University of Salford
- Multilevel Modelling, with Professor Bill Browne from the University of Bristol and Dr Jacqueline Mogle of RemindLab
- Qualitative Secondary Analysis, with Dr Kahryn Hughes and Dr Anna Volkmer from University College London.
We are now looking for an early-career researcher to host the second series of the podcast. Visit the Dementia Researcher website to find out more.