2023 Research Methods e-Festival
The second Research Methods e-Festival will take place between 7 and 9 November 2023. The event will be a celebration of research methods with an interdisciplinary focus. As in 2021, the event will be delivered wholly online.
Registration is due to open in April 2023. This page will be updated when further details are available.
- Call for sessions opens: 21 November 2022
- Application deadline – extended: 20 February 2023 (16:00)
- Applicants informed of outcome: 8 March 2023
- Participant registration opens: 17 April 2023
- Participant registration closes: 15 August 2023
- Festival takes place: 7-9 November 2023
Call for contributions
The call for contributions has now closed. View the call.
For more information, contact Claire Spencer: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also subscribe to NCRM's monthly newsletter and follow us on Twitter.