2023 Research Methods e-Festival
The second Research Methods e-Festival will take place between 7 and 9 November 2023. The event will be a celebration of research methods with an interdisciplinary focus. As in 2021, the event will be delivered wholly online.
Registration is due to open in spring 2023. This page will be updated when further details are available.
Video poster competition
As part of the 2023 Research Methods e-Festival, we will showcase and celebrate a short-list of the 10 best video posters from current postgraduate researchers, which will be broadcast during the e-festival. Attendees of the event will vote for their favourite, with a prize being awarded to the most popular.
Find out more and submit an expression of interest. Please note: the deadline to submit an expression of interest is Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
The draft programme is now available. The final programme will be confirmed ahead of the event.Browse the draft programme
Call for contributions
The call for contributions has now closed. View the call.
- Call for sessions opens: 21 November 2022
- Application deadline – extended: 20 February 2023
- Applicants informed of outcome: 8 March 2023
- Video poster competition opens April 2023
- Participant registration opens: spring 2023
- Participant registration closes: 15 August 2023
- Festival takes place: 7-9 November 2023
For more information, contact Claire Spencer: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also subscribe to NCRM's monthly newsletter and follow us on Twitter.