Meetings and events
News on meetings and events will be made available here. The network meets roughly every two months
We will inform about future meetings and next steps in due course
- 10 October: Future demand for face-to-face fieldwork: How shall the survey industry respond?
- See agenda
- See presentation "ONS's Response to the Changing Survey Landscape" (Tina Thomas)
- See presentation "Transitioning into the new world of face to face data collection" (Sophie Ainsby, Maria Luther, Steve Woodland)
- See presentation "Current ESRC-funded population surveys with face-to-face data collection" (Catherine Bromley)
- 5 July: Future of face-to-face data collection - developing and implementing a revised f2f strategy
- 4 May: Survey Data Quality – Finding a New Normal?
- 2 February: Innovations in Survey Data Collection
- 8 December: First meeting of Survey Data Collection Network
- July and September: initial meetings