Panel discussion to explore research transparency, reproducibility and impact
A panel of experts will explore the topic of research transparency, reproducibility and impact at an NCRM roundtable.
The free event, which is open to anyone who would like to attend, will be held from 14:00 to 15:00 on Monday, 20 December 2021.
It will address the question “How can improvements to research transparency increase the impact of social science research?”.
The panel will include:
- Dr Diarmuid McDonnell, Braw Data
- Dr Roxanne Connelly, University of Edinburgh
- Dr Chris Playford, University of Exeter Q-Step Centre
- Dr Kevin Ralston, University of Edinburgh
- Chris Berry, Knowledge Exchange and Impact Manager, University of Edinburgh
- Professor Vernon Gayle, NCRM
Before the roundtable, there will be an introductory lecture from Professor Vernon Gayle at 13:00.