Ipsos MORI is recruiting for several roles in their expanding International Social Research (ISR) unit based in London and Brussels. For this role they are looking for an experienced researcher to join the team in central London to work as a quantitative senior researcher/manager on multi-country research projects.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the design and delivery of a variety of high profile quantitative surveys across Europe and beyond.
The main responsibilities will include:
• Survey design, including sampling and weighting, with a focus on random probability survey methodologies
• Overseeing the application of survey methods by subcontractors
• Writing international social research proposals
• Writing technical reports
• Working with international suppliers, briefing local agencies in a variety of countries, and monitoring survey progress
• Quality assurance tasks throughout the project lifecycle
• Conducting and overseeing desk research on selected methodological topics
• Designing methodological experiments
• Writing working papers on methodological topics