Research and support vacancies at WISERD
The Wales Institute for Social and Economic Research, Data & Methods (WISERD) is recruiting for a number of new research and support posts linked to three centres of excellence: The Wales Administrative Data Research Centre (ADRC Wales); WISERD Education; and WISERD Civil Society. ADRC Wales is part of the ESRC funded Administrative Data Research Network (ADRN) which aims to facilitate research utilising administrative data. WISERD Education is a HEFCW funded initiative which aims to advance education research in Wales. WISERD Civil Society is a newly funded ESRC national centre which is embarking upon a five year programme of applied research addressing Civil Society in Wales, the UK and Internationally.
- Research Assistant/Associate, Grade 5/6 £25,513 - £37, 394 (Ref: 2521BR)
- Quantitative Research Associate/Fellow, Grade 6/7 £31,342 - £45,954 (Ref: 2523BR)
- Quantitative Research Associate - Ageing and Intergenerational Relations, Grade 6 £31,342-£37, 394 (Ref: 2534BR)
- Administrative Data Research Centre - Research Officer x 2 posts, Grade 6 £31,342-£37, 394 (Ref: 2524BR)
- Administrative Data Research Centre - Administrator, Grade 4 £20,781-£24,775 (Ref: 2522BR)
- Events Officer, Grade 4 £20,781-£24,775 (Ref: 2533BR)
- IT Technician, Grade 4 £20,781-£24,775 (Ref: 2535BR)
All vacancies close 24 September 2014.