- Co-director with responsibility for Teaching and Learning
- Confidentiality, privacy and disclosure
- Attitudes research
- (2015, accepted) ‘The Changing Social Data Landscape’ in Halfpenny, P. and Procter, R. (eds.) Innovation in Digital Research Methods. Sage with Purdam, K.
- (2015, accepted) ‘Exploiting new sources of data’ in Halfpenny, P. and Procter, R. (eds.) Innovation in Digital Research Methods. Sage with Purdam, K.
- (2015, accepted) ‘The Data Linkage Environment’ in Methodological Developments in Data Linkage; Harron, K. Goldstien H. and Dibben, C. with Dibben, C., Gowans, H. and Lightfoot, D.
- (2015, Accepted) Assessing the structure of Environmental Concern within the UK, submitted to Journal of Environmental Psychology. With Rhead, R. and Upham, P.
- (2015, accepted) Measuring Paternal Involvement in Childcare and Housework. Sociological Research Online. with Norman, H.
- (2015, accepted) Measuring Disclosure Risk and Data Utility for Flexible Table Generators, at Journal of Official Statistics with Shlomo, N., Antal, L.
- (2014) Attitudes: Ontology, Methodology, Impact. Sociological Research Online 19(1) with Voas, D and Park, A.
- (2014) Sociological Theory or Psychological Types: A Case Study of Attitudes towards Relationships 19(1) Sociological Research Online 19(1). with Watt, L.
- (2014) Which fathers are the most involved in taking care of their toddlers in the UK? An investigation of the predictors of paternal involvement. Communities, Work and Family 17 (2); 163-180. with Norman, H and Fagan, C.
- (2014) ‘The dynamic risk of heavy episodic drinking on interpersonal assault in young adolescence and early adulthood’. British Journal of Criminology 54(6) with Lightowlers, C. and Tranmer, M.
- (2014) ‘Environmental concern over time: evidence from the longitudinal analysis of a British cohort study from 1991 to 2008’ Social Science Quarterly with Melis, G. and Shryane, N. Out in online first print to follow.
- (2014) The Development of Alcohol Consumption Patterns and Violent Behaviour among Young People in England and Wales: Secondary Analysis of the Offending Crime and Justice Survey. In SAGE Research Methods Cases. London, United Kingdom: SAGE Publications, Ltd. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.4135/978144627305013516707 with Lightowlers C.
- (2014) ‘The Social Data Environment’ in O’Hara, K , David, S.L., de Roure, D. Nguyen, C. M-H. (eds) Digital Enlightenment Yearbook 253-263 with Mackey, E.
- (2014) Measuring Disclosure Risk with Entropy in Population Based Frequency Tables In proceedings of Privacy in Statistical Databases, Eivissa September 2014 With Antal, L and Shlomo, N.
- (2014) A Scenario Analysis of Privacy Attacks either on or using Genomic Data. In proceedings of Privacy in Statistical Databases, Eivissa September 2014. With Samani, S and Brass, A.
- (2014) A Graph-based Approach to Key Variable Mapping at Confidentiality and Privacy. 6(2) 81-115 With Smith, D.