Senior Engagement Manager
- Contributing to the overall functioning of the Centre with working relationships with all investigators, research fellows, and support staff
- Leading on the engagement function of the National Centre for Research Methods
- Delivering on an ambitious agenda to build and strengthen a network of collaborations across disciplines and sectors of the UK economy and beyond
- Developing the engagement strategy and operational plan, and the delivery of engagement activities through the lifetime of the Centre
- A facilitator for communication between the Centre and external stakeholders
- Eastham, R., Hanbury, A (2020) Encountering the pleasure/risk complex and desexualisation in practice: a commentary on sexualities education from sexual pleasure workshops with self-defining women. Sex Education.
- Gabb, J., McDermott, E., Eastham, R., & Hanbury, A. (2019). Paradoxical family practices: LGBTQ+ young people, mental health and wellbeing. Journal of Sociology. https://doi.org/10.1177/1440783319888286
- McDermott, E., Gabb, J., Eastham, R., & Hanbury, A. (2019). Family trouble: Heteronormativity, emotion work and queer youth mental health. Health. https://doi.org/10.1177/1363459319860572
- Hanbury, A. 'Young Women and the Pharmaceutical Burden of HPV Vaccinations' in Johnson, E. (ed) (2017) Gendering Drugs: Feminist Studies of Pharmaceuticals, Palgrave
- Book Review: Powered by girl: A field guide for supporting youth activists, L.M. Brown. Beacon Press, Massachusetts (2016) (208 pp.), ISBN: 978-080709460-0
- Hanbury, A. and Eastham, R. Keep calm and contracept! Addressing young women’s pleasure in sexual health and contraception consultations, 2014, Sex Education
- Hanbury, A. and Ronan, A. Risk and resilience: exploring the necessity and (im)possibility of being a critical and feminist youth worker in neo-liberal times, 2013, Youth and Policy
- Hanbury, A. ‘Sex and Relationships Education vs Abstinence Programmes’ in Batsleer, J. (2012) Youth Working with Girls and Women in Community Settings: A Feminist Perspective Book
- Book Review: Jackson, C., Paetcher, C. and Renold, E. (eds) (2010) Girls in Education 3-16 Continuing Concerns, New Agendas
- Hanbury, A, Batsleer, J, and Lee, A. ‘Youth work with girls: a feminist perspective’ in Batsleer, J and Davies, P. (eds) (2009) What is Youth Work?