Bursaries are available to cover NCRM course fees. The scheme is open to all disciplines and industries, including the third sector.
To apply, please read the information below and then click the button at the bottom of the page to complete our application form.
Please note, our bursaries are to cover NCRM course fees only.
- Applicants must be in current employment and based in the UK.
- Masters or PhD students are not eligible.
- Bursaries are for the NCRM short course programme only.
You can apply at any time. We collate and assess the applications that we receive on the 15th of each month and decisions are sent no later than the first working day of the following month. We are unable to make any exceptions to this, so please ensure that you allow suitable time for processing.
- Bursaries are not transferable to another person or another course. A change of course requires a new bursary application. It is, however, possible to transfer the bursary to the same course on a different date.
- Each application must be for one course only.
- Bursary applications need to be submitted at least ONE week prior to the course taking place to allow time for your application to be processed. We do not award bursaries retrospectively.
- Initial payments must be made by the successful applicant only (not your institution/organisation) and then they will be paid once you have attended the course.
- Claims for reimbursement must be sent to the Programme Administrator after the course has been completed. The claim must also be accompanied by a brief evaluation of the training and how the bursary holder will use the training received. An evaluation form will be sent to all successful applicants.
- No claims will be paid that exceed the total amount awarded.
Priority is given to:
- Applicants who have not previously received an NCRM bursary
- Early-career researchers
- Applications that provided strong justification for funding are more likely to be successful.
If you have any queries regarding the bursary process please contact Sandra Gogacz.