6th ESRC Research Methods Festival, 8-10 July 2014
National Centre for Research Methods held the 6th ESRC Research Methods Festival, at the St Catherine's College in Oxford.
The Festival offered a varied programme with over 50 sessions and 200 presenters (download the pdf programme overview). Some of the presentation slides are now available and can be downloaded from the relevant sessions within the online programme
- Cross-national methods and international knowledge exchange
- Secondary data analysis initiatives
- Methodological innovations
- Social media and creative methods
- Careers and skills development
- Professor Gary King, Harvard (Filmed, Tue 8 July, 2.15-3.30pm)
- Professor Sharlene Hesse-Biber, Boston College (Wed 9 July, 2.15-3.30pm)
- Professor Douglas Harper, Duquesne University (Filmed, Thu 10 July, 2.15-3.30pm)
Many of the talks, including introductory level 'What is?' sessions at the Festival were filmed, and they are now available for viewing online.
We have filmed the sessions in the past as well, and you can view the videos from 2012 Festival as well.