- Researching pedagogical issues in the teaching of quantitative methods
- learning-teaching quantitative methods
- the construction of disciplinary narratives of research methodologies
- Gorton, V (2017) Getting to know QM(s): exploring the actor-networks of quantitative methods across higher education social science subjects, PhD, Lancaster University. DOI: 10.17635/lancaster/thesis/175
- Gorton, V (2017) Enrolling and Translating: Experiences of Using ANT in an Educational Research Setting. in S Crabu, P Giardullo, F Miele & M Turrini (eds), Sociotechnical Environments: Proceedings of the 6th STS ITALIA Conference. STS Italia Publishing, pp. 405-418.