Tel: +44 161 276 6943
- Research Associate for WP3 "Informative item nonresponse in biomarkers collected in longitudinal surveys"
- Social determinants of health differences
- Demographic trends in European societies
- Survey methodology
- Kulu, H., Hannemann, T., Pailhé, A., Neels, K., Krapf, S., González-Ferrer, A. & Andersson, G.: 2017 "Fertility by Birth Order among the Descendants of Immigrants in Selected European Countries" Population and Development Review. (forthcoming)
- Kulu, H. & Hannemann, T. 2016 "Why does fertility remain high among certain UK-born ethnic minority women?" Demographic Research. 35(49) p. 1441-1488.
- González-Ferrer, A., Hannemann, T. & Castro-Martín, T.: 2016 "Partnership formation and dissolution among immigrants in the Spanish context" Demographic Research. 35(1) p. 1-30.