- Co-investigator of 'Synchronic and diachronic scaling up in qualitative longitudinal
data analysis' (WP2)
- Lead in representing Edinburgh research stream
- Complementary uses of qualitative and quantitative methods; oral history; secondary analysis of qualitative data and administrative records; analysis constructing change over time; cohort studies; collaborative research with non-academic partners
- Interactions between social change in personal relationships, meso and macro level social change
- Jamieson, L and Simpson, R Living Alone: Globalization, Identity and Belonging 2013 Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Jamieson, L. 'Personal Relationships, Intimacy and the Self in a Mediated and Global Digital Age' in Orton-Johnson, K. and Prior, N. (eds.) Digital Sociology: Critical Perspectives 2013 Basingstoke: Palgrave MacMillan, 13-28
- Jamieson L., Lewis R., Simpson R.(eds) Researching Families and Relationships: Reflections on Process 2011 London, Palgrave