Member of the ReStore repository project
- Public opinion research
- Quantitative methods
- Perceptions of crime and the criminal justice system
- Bullock, K. and Sindall, K. (2014) The nature and extent of public participation in Neighbourhood Policing. Policing and Society, 24, (4), 385-404. (doi:10.1080/10439463.2013.844130).
- Sindall, K. (2013) The role of police visibility in public perceptions of crime, social cohesion and the police. In, European Society of Criminology Annual Conference, Budapest, HU, 04 - 07 Sep 2013.
- Sindall, Katy and Sturgis, Patrick (2013) Austerity policing: is visibility more important than numbers in determining public confidence in the police? European Journal of Criminology, 10, (2), 137-153. (doi:10.1177/1477370812461237).
- Sindall, K., Sturgis, P. and Jennings, W. (2012) Public confidence in the police: a time-series analysis. British Journal of Criminology, 52, (4), 744-764. (doi:10.1093/bjc/azs010).
- Sindall, K. (2010) A multilevel analysis of public confidence in the police: the contextual effects of neighbourhoods and local police jurisdictions. In, British Society of Criminology Annual Conference , Leicester, GB,
- Brunton-Smith, I., Sindall, K. and Tarling, R. (2010) The effect of demographic make-up on perceptions of antisocial behaviour in London as measured by the British Crime Survey and 2008 Place Survey. London, GB, Government Office for London
- Sindall, K. (2009) Tracking trajectories in public confidence in the police: a time series analysis. In, 3rd European Survey Research Association Conference, Warsaw, PL, 29 Jun - 03 Jul 2009.