Tel: +44 (131) 651 1940
- Working across qualitative longitudinal studies: a feasibility study looking at care and intimacy (WP2)
- Childhood and youth studies
- Children's rights and youth participation
- Families, relationships and intimacy
- Qualitative longitudinal methods and collaborative ethnography
- Davidson, E. (2015), 'Your space or mine? The role of public space in the lives of young people', Briefing Paper: Centre for Research on Families and Relationship
- Davidson, E. and McMellon, C. (2014) 'Midlothian Family Resilience Project Evaluation', Midlothian Council
- Evans, A. & Davidson, E. (2014) 'Multiple Exclusion Homelessness in Glasgow', Glasgow Homelessness Network and The Oak Foundation.
- Elsley, S., Tisdall, K. & Davidson, E. (2013) 'Children's experiences of, and views on, issues relating to the implementation of the UNCRC', Edinburgh: Scottish Government.
- Davidson, E. (2013) 'Finding the ordinary in the antisocial: young people's everyday experiences of antisocial behaviour', Sociological Research Online, 18 (1).
- Davidson, E. & Chen, E. (2012) 'Alcohol, the street and young people: A toolkit for professionals working with and for young people on the street', Edinburgh: Granton Youth Centre and The Junction Project.
- Davidson, E. (2011) 'Second best? Raising the status of telephone interviewing in families and relationships research', in Jamieson, L., Simpson, R., Lewis, R. (eds.) Reflections on Researching Families and Relationships, London: Palgrave.
- Littlewood, M., Evans, E., Fitzpatrick, S., Davidson, E. & Sosenko, F. (2011) 'Housing Options Study', Glasgow: Glasgow Housing Association.
- Pawson, H., Davidson, E., Morgan, J., Smith, R. & Edwards, R. (2009) 'The Impact of Housing Stock Transfers in Urban Britain', York: Joseph Rowntree Foundation.
- Pawson, H., Davidson, E., Sosenko, F., Flint, J., Nixon, J., Casey, R., & Sanderson, D. (2009) 'Evaluation of the establishment, operations and impact of 5 projects focused on families at risk of eviction for antisocial behaviour', Edinburgh: Scottish Government.
- Pawson, H. and Davidson, E. (2008) 'Radically Divergent? Homelessness Law and Practice in Post-devolution Scotland', European Journal of Housing Policy, 8:1.
- Pawson, H. and Davidson, E. (2006) 'Fit for Purpose? Official Measures of Homelessness in the Era of the Activist State', Radical Statistics, No 93.